Saturday, November 24, 2007

Unexpected conversation

P: "I don't know why we have to pay for all these channels where there's nothing on them to watch. Who needs 200 channels of Mexican stuff?"

G: "Well, you know, those telenovelas have all kinds of half-dressed pretty women on them. You might enjoy watching that."

P: "Shoot, you know Susie won't let me watch that. I'll tell you, though, I keep finding that stuff by accident. They have the biggest mess of junk on television. That other night, when I couldn't get to bed until 3 am, there was the dumbest thing on. They had these crazy girls on the television. They spread glue all over their vaginas - it was just the stupidest thing - then they put themselves in all sorts of positions on a car bumper. Then that car took off and took all that hair with it! Just ripped it right off! I'll tell you what, that must have smarted."

No comments: