Monday, November 12, 2007

Pattern testing

Aren't Mr. and Mrs. Gnome sweet? Thanks, Hillary, for letting me be a pattern tester for you. It was fun, and the gnomes are really cute ... Liza had to be physically restrained from grabbing them during the photo shoot, hence the so-so photo. She's not big on stuffed animals or dolls, but these she likes. At least today she does!

These patterns will be available for purchase over at Wee Wonderfuls sometime soon. Trust me - if I can pull these off at midnight with the wrong fabric while not following the directions too closely, you can manage to make them, too! Go, buy pattern!

***Edited to add: link to buy the gnome pattern http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/store/

2 comments:

Luna Park said...

you gno me well.
i like 'em too! at least today.

Deborah Jackson said...

Commenting now because I missed it earlier - not having a computer at home really BITES! You'll have to keep me/us posted on the potty thing. The boys are back and forth about it..one week they are all about it, the next it's "potty WHO?". I'm not pushing it...TWICE the pee and poop on the floor doesn't sound like anything I want to get into before the holidays. We'll officially be 2 1/2 after the New Year and will reconsider then. Good luck...here's to your sanity!