Thursday, November 15, 2007

Maybe it would be better to do this NaBloPoMo thing during a less busy month?

Say, a month when I don't have to drive for 10 hours to my in-laws' house with a 2-year-old, and THEN post on their hamster-powered computer that's hooked up to an internet connection that involves a semiphore operator somewhere between that computer and the blogger server?



A month when I'm not supposed to be stocking my shop for Christmas and the craft show I have to do in slightly more than two weeks?



A month when I'm not supposed to be doing all my Christmas shopping?



A little help, here, NaBloPoMo folks. That's all I'm asking.



Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to figure out how to post to the blog from my cell phone. Gonna be some short posts next week, folks, if I have to pay $0.50 every time I send one in.

(K-A, I went back and put the link in just for you, because I knew you'd be disappointed if I missed out on such a great opportunity for blatant self-promotion)

No comments: