Tuesday, January 20, 2009

18/365 - Illustrated edition

1. First black cherries in a long, long time.

2. First cat drawing, which includes helpful "CTAS" label in case there was any confusion about what it is.

3. The spot of super-soft fur Zach has behind each ear.


4. The feeling I get when I open up my etsy site and find a new sale.



5. The "handy" yarn holder my dad made for me after I made an offhand remark about needing one over the holidays. Dude, you rock.


Also, today has sucked in a multitude of ways, including but not limited to the water that's dripping into our bedroom from the top of the window frame which makes a splish sound every 0.75 seconds no matter how many towels we put on the windowsill. Stupid freaking snow that never ever ever leaves. But I still managed to come up with five things, so apparently life isn't all sucky. Just mostly.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the handy yarn holder!

(Where does one go to find wooden hands?)

Anonymous said...

Dude, you forgot to celebrate peaceful change in government to someone who is competent.

Gretchen said...

mlf - One hands a block of wood to my father, who then carves away anything that doesn't look like a hand.

Anonymous said...

Cool!