Tuesday, January 06, 2009

5/365

1. The calm that descends on the house when Liza goes to school. Huzzah for being the only human in the building for two hours!

2. Making a reusable shopping bag from one of Jason's old t-shirts, like fellow Clevey zJayne sells on her site. Only mine ended up looking like a wifebeater bag, which will make me giggle every time I use it.

3. Finishing enough projects in my studio that I can see the tops of my sewing table and cutting table again ... sort of.

4. Exercising enough that according to the Wii Fit, my last BMI fell in the "normal" range for the first time in ages.

5. My 2009 calendar from playnature's etsy shop. I love his photo mandalas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

You are the top google result when someone searches for "Wifebeater Bag."