1. Having appropriate clothing and equipment to deal with a 12" snowfall without suffering from a heart attack, a hernia, or frostbite.
2. It's 31 degrees outside, I'm wearing a sweater and wool socks to stay warm inside the house, and my daughter is comfortable running around in a swimsuit playing "diving."
3. Liza finally made the "th" sound at the beginning of "this," "that," and "they," three of the sight words that were giving her trouble. I'd really love to get rid of "dis," "dat," and "day" as soon as possible, preferably last week.
4. Starting and finishing a crocheted scarf on the same night.
5. Biscuits split in half, slathered with butter, sprinkled liberally with brown sugar and cinnamon, and run under the broiler until the sugar starts to melt. Mmmmmmmmmm.