1. According to the lab results, Zach is aggressively healthy, at least physically. He's crazy as a loon when it comes to drinking water obsessively from anyplace other than his water dish, but apparently there's no physiological reason for that. It's just the crazies.
2. I finished my yummy cashmere cowl and I love it!
3. It warmed up enough today that the squirrels finally came out again, and the one that visits our back porch came by while I was near the back door. He did a dive off the railing into the 18" of snow on the deck, which completely covered him until he poked his head up and shook all the loose stuff off. Cutest thing ever done by a tree rat.
4. Mindless sewing done on days when mindlessness is necessary and appreciated.
5. Knowing that, no matter how bad the leak in our window/wall/roof/gutter/siding is (two gallons collected in containers on my windowsill last night! Huzzah!), fixing it will not send us into foreclosure or anything. Might postpone that trip to Disney we've been planning, but that's not tragic.