Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Whole30, Day 9

A day late and a dollar short, so here's the quick rundown:

Meal 1: Leftover jambalaya (yay! Even better the next day!)

Meal 2: Small salad that left me hungry all afternoon and I didn't have any snacks with me and still I survived so I'm awesome.

Meal 3: Grilled shrimp, and tomato soup, both of which were totally nommy.

Observations: I was starving all day, especially once I realized I had left my snack at home and wouldn't have anything until like 4:30. Then I started having cramps, and I felt mildly awful all day. Then just before dinner things cleared up, moved along, and I felt fine. I suspect I wasn't hungry all day, I was feeling the day 8/9 stomach woes the web site warns about. Thank god for that, because if that was going to happen every day, I'd be done.

No comments: