1. Stepping outside my comfort range when crafting.
2. Toll House place-and-bake cookies. Let's face it, they're better than (my) homemade, with a lot less cleanup.
3. Way too much time spent on ravelry looking for patterns for yarn I don't have yet.
4. When the person I've been going back and forth with about a Craig's List posting finally comes and pays for the cabinet, freeing up another square foot of floor space in my garage.
5. Sunshine after a week of snow. Sure, it's 1F outside, but at least it's a cheerful 1F.