Monday, January 07, 2008

Day 1

Compare the views of the project at 10am and 4pm today (before the final cleanup for the day). This, my friends, is why you hire professionals and stay the heck out of their way.

Where the fridge is going to go:

Where the stove is going to go:


Where my lovely drawers for pots and pans will go:


Where the sink and dishwasher will go:


Where Liza's little breakfast bar/craft station will be:


View of dining room into the kitchen:

Yes, I have a fridge in my living room, and I'm proud of it! Preview of tomorrow: shots I plan to title "my god, who would buy that wallpaper?" and "wow, and I thought the refaced cabinets were ugly."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider creating a "time capsule" with Liza that you could place in the wall or under/behind the new cabinets.
- MLF

LazyTcrochet said...

Lots of work! I've threatened to get out the sledge hammer and knock out a wall to open up our kitchen/dining room area. Scary!